The weather forecast is calling for a lot of rain, snow, and cold temperatures between Wednesday and Thursday. We hope that won't keep you from visiting our haunt over its final 4 days. The good news is that Spirits on Sproat will remain open as scheduled Oct. 29 through Nov. 1, no matter the weather.
If you have concerns about not being able to visit on a night of inclement weather, try coming out Tuesday night (tonight) and/or Friday night (our last open night), when the forecast calls for dry conditions.
Hope to see you one last time at Spirits on Sproat this season!