- Any visitors to our home haunt will be required to wear a face mask or Halloween mask (or both, so long as your mouth and nose are covered).
- We can also only allow crowds no larger than 50 people.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet away from other visitors, too.
- Be aware that our dates and times of operation this year are subject to change due to the pandemic (if, for example, the state of Illinois rolls back to phase 3, we may be forced to close the backyard portion of our haunt). Check our website and Facebook page for the latest updates to the schedule.
This popular home haunt showcases over 80 replicas—most custom-made—of your favorite scary movie characters and horror icons, plus several originals. Enjoy humorous museum-like signage describing each character, creepy horror movie music mixed with sound effects, live scarers, two fun "find the monster" scavenger hunt games, front window music-and-lights show, and more. Check out Spirits on Sproat, which was named to the Horror Tourers Hall of Fame and featured on Svengoolie's TV program!
- Property is monitored 24/7 via cameras and protected by security system.
- Display may be too intense for young children (ages 5 and up recommended). All children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dates and times subject to change without notice due to inclement weather and unexpected circumstances.
|Dates in orange indicate dates we are open|
General admission: Free (donations are appreciated)
Dates open: October 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-31
Closed: Oct. 1, 5-8, 12-15, 19-22
Hours: Open 7-11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; open 7-10 p.m. on Sundays and Oct. 26-29