- Any visitors to our home haunt may be required to wear a face mask or Halloween mask (or both, so long as your mouth and nose are covered), so please bring one with you. Check signage on our driveway for details.
- Please try to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet away from other visitors, too.
- Property is monitored 24/7 via cameras and protected by security system.
- Display may be too intense for young children (ages 5 and up recommended). All children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dates and times subject to change without notice due to inclement weather and unexpected circumstances.
General admission: Free (donations are appreciated)
|Spirits on Sproat will be open on the dates in orange|
Dates open (weather permitting): October 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-31
Closed: Oct. 4-7, 11-14, 18-21
Hours: Open 7-11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; open 7-10 p.m. on Sundays and Oct. 25-28